Vs > Contwoyto Lake, Nt
Balakot vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Balakot vs Port Jervis, Ny, Usa
Balakot vs Tanta, Egypt
Balakot vs Chaiyaphum, Thailand
Balakot vs Mashhad, Iran
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Cokurdah, Russia
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Tangier, Morocco
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Coxim, Brazil
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Akola, India
Bergen vs Nizne-Udinsk
Mersing vs Thompson, Mb
Pune vs Gwavas Forest
Montgomery Al vs Sioux Lookout, On
- The distance between Balakot, Pakistan and Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada is approximately 8,906 km or 5,534 mi.
- To reach Balakot in this distance one would set out from Contwoyto Lake, Nt bearing 356.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Balakot bearing 181.6° or S .
- Balakot has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Contwoyto Lake, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Balakot is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Contwoyto Lake, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 30.3 °C (54.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.3 °C (38.3°F) less in Balakot. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1498.1 mm (59 in) more which is equivalent to 1498.1 l/m² (36.77 US gal/ft²) or 14,981,000 l/ha (1,601,568 US gal/ac) more. About 7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31° higher in Balakot than in Contwoyto Lake, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balakot relative to Contwoyto Lake, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Balakot
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Balakot vs Potsdam, Germany
Balakot vs Base Antartica B. O’Hig, Antarctica
Balakot vs Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Balakot vs Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Kopua, New Zealand
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko, Russia
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Tripoli, Lebanon
Louisville, Kentucky vs Itaperuna
Bom J. Do Piaui vs Leitchfield, Ky
Goa vs Zonguldak
Luang Prabang vs Ammassalik
Balakot vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balakot
Climate Guides for Locations near Contwoyto Lake, Nt
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 792.9 kms (492.7 miles) NW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) NW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 357.8 kms (222.3 miles) NNW
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) NW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 759.2 kms (471.8 miles) W
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 676.4 kms (420.3 miles) WSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 389.7 kms (242.2 miles) SSW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 505.9 kms (314.4 miles) SSW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 582.7 kms (362.1 miles) SSW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 612.4 kms (380.6 miles) S
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 612.9 kms (380.8 miles) S
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 747.4 kms (464.5 miles) S
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) NNE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) N
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 513.4 kms (319 miles) NE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 184.3 kms (114.6 miles) NE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 685.5 kms (426 miles) E
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 674.4 kms (419.1 miles) SE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 664.5 kms (413 miles) S